Retail technology experts
With over 30 years of experience in the retail technology industry, Vicana provides industry leading hardware, software, support, installation and consulting services.
Which technologies and processes help quick service restaurants meet their goal of increasing throughput?
Can technology be used in quick service restaurants to reduce cost, improve customer experiences and streamline the ordering process?
Quick Service Restaurants
• Improve throughput by providing a faster way for customers to order and pay by using self ordering solutions
• Offer mobile preorders to frequent customers to save time and reduce cost
• Retail-hardened POS systems are designed to withstand dirt, dust, food and other hazards
• Intuitive POS interfaces allow cashiers or customers to check out quickly and efficiently
• Analyze consumer data to make better inventory, merchandising and pricing decisions
• Create strategies and provide support to enter new markets
• Merge technology and process to reduce costly inventory shrinkage and improve money handling
• Optimize training to reduce cost and improve efficiency